Panic IPA pours a yellow orange color with a frothy white head. Long lasting with tons of tiny carbonation bubbles in the glass. Aroma is big and hoppy with fresh citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with lemon and lime citrus but also some floral hops. Well balanced with biscuit or bready malt flavors. Light bodied and pretty easy drinking for 7%. Above average carbonation with a smooth and dry mouthfeel. Some pleasant grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish to top off this well crafted West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 45 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity