Panic IPA pours a yellow orange color with a frothy white head. Long lasting with tons of tiny carbonation bubbles in the glass. Aroma is big and hoppy with fresh citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with lemon and lime citrus but also some floral hops. Well balanced with biscuit or bready malt flavors. Light bodied and pretty easy drinking for 7%. Above average carbonation with a smooth and dry mouthfeel. Some pleasant grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish to top off this well crafted West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 2 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 55 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity