Panic IPA pours a yellow orange color with a frothy white head. Long lasting with tons of tiny carbonation bubbles in the glass. Aroma is big and hoppy with fresh citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with lemon and lime citrus but also some floral hops. Well balanced with biscuit or bready malt flavors. Light bodied and pretty easy drinking for 7%. Above average carbonation with a smooth and dry mouthfeel. Some pleasant grapefruit bitterness shows up in the finish to top off this well crafted West Coast IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 5 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 32 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity