Palo Santo Marron
Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 8 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity