Palo Santo Marron
Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 14 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity