Palo Santo Marron
Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 20 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity