Palo Santo Marron
Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 31 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity