Palo Santo Marron
Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Florida Cracker. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Flyin' Monks. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity