Palo Santo Marron
Palo Santo pours as black as motor oil with only a slight aroma with a hint of vanilla and banana. It is aged in very large barrels made of a dense wood from Paraguay. It has a strong flavor consisting of toasted malts, vanilla, and alcohol. The barrel aging takes away the bite and smooths it out so that it doesn't kick at 12%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 13 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 33 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity