Palm Speciale Belge Ale
Palm Speciale Belge Ale, simply known as Palm, is a tasty beer but not your typical Belgian Ale. It's more like an American amber ale in both appearance and flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice copper color with a quickly diminishing head. Body is light-medium, but mouthfeel is well carbonated and refreshing. This is maltier than most Belgian beers and there is some mild spice coupled with a sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 16 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 48 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity