Palm Speciale Belge Ale
Palm Speciale Belge Ale, simply known as Palm, is a tasty beer but not your typical Belgian Ale. It's more like an American amber ale in both appearance and flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice copper color with a quickly diminishing head. Body is light-medium, but mouthfeel is well carbonated and refreshing. This is maltier than most Belgian beers and there is some mild spice coupled with a sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 41 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity