Palm Speciale Belge Ale
Palm Speciale Belge Ale, simply known as Palm, is a tasty beer but not your typical Belgian Ale. It's more like an American amber ale in both appearance and flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice copper color with a quickly diminishing head. Body is light-medium, but mouthfeel is well carbonated and refreshing. This is maltier than most Belgian beers and there is some mild spice coupled with a sweet finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer American Sour (2015). 16 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 42 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity