Pale to the King
Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 11 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fire Iron. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity