Pale to the King
Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 27 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity