Pale to the King
Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Secret Admirer. 10 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity