Pale to the King
Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lemon Drip. 13 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity