Pale to the King
Color is hazy, golden straw. White, soapy head that thins to a film but leaves quite a bit of lacing on the glass. Mild aroma but some citrus notes are there. On the taste, we get fresh, hoppy flavors of citrus and tropical fruit, with a bit of pine. Solid Galaxy and Citra flavors. But well balanced with a bready, pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is dry and refreshing. Light to medium body and nicely carbonated. Perfect bitterness for a Pale Ale, with just a bit of grapefruit on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for El Jefe. 5 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity