Pale Ale The Original (Yellowtail)
Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whimsy. 16 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity