Pale Ale The Original (Yellowtail)
Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 18 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity