Pale Ale The Original (Yellowtail)
Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity