Pale Ale The Original (Yellowtail)
Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 13 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity