Pale Ale The Original (Yellowtail)
Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity