Pale Ale The Original (Yellowtail)
Pale Ale The Original, previously known as Yellowtail, is a Kolsch style ale that disappoints on nearly every level. It is bland with little or no hopiness and not much character worth describing. It tastes pretty similiar to Bud Light - drinkable, but not a lot of flavor. Other beers from Ballast Point are much better, so we recommend passing on this and trying something else.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 18 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity