Pacific Jade Freestylin'
Color is golden yellow and hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Fantastic, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste brings juicy flavors of melon, nectarine, orange, and pineapple. Light malt backbone, probably dominated by flaked oats. Light to medium body, perfect carbonation, and a mouthfeel that is so delicate and smooth you’ll be shocked to learn this is 8.2% ABV. One of the best Hazy DIPAs we’ve had in 2020.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 8 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity