Pacific Jade Freestylin'
Color is golden yellow and hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Fantastic, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste brings juicy flavors of melon, nectarine, orange, and pineapple. Light malt backbone, probably dominated by flaked oats. Light to medium body, perfect carbonation, and a mouthfeel that is so delicate and smooth you’ll be shocked to learn this is 8.2% ABV. One of the best Hazy DIPAs we’ve had in 2020.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 30 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Gummy Worms. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity