Pacific Jade Freestylin'
Color is golden yellow and hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Fantastic, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste brings juicy flavors of melon, nectarine, orange, and pineapple. Light malt backbone, probably dominated by flaked oats. Light to medium body, perfect carbonation, and a mouthfeel that is so delicate and smooth you’ll be shocked to learn this is 8.2% ABV. One of the best Hazy DIPAs we’ve had in 2020.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 43 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 58 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity