Pacific Jade Freestylin'
Color is golden yellow and hazy, with two fingers of white, frothy head. Fantastic, hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste brings juicy flavors of melon, nectarine, orange, and pineapple. Light malt backbone, probably dominated by flaked oats. Light to medium body, perfect carbonation, and a mouthfeel that is so delicate and smooth you’ll be shocked to learn this is 8.2% ABV. One of the best Hazy DIPAs we’ve had in 2020.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. Less than a minute ago.
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity