Pacific Drift India Pale Ale
Pacific Drift pours a dark straw/copper color with a nice white head that sticks around for a bit. The aroma is simple and hoppy. It has nice carbonation and a thick and slightly creamy mouthfeel. The taste doesn't follow the aroma; it's very malty up front. The finish does have some piney hops and a good amount of bitterness, but it's not what you would expect from a quintessential West Coast IPA. Overall, this is a good sipper if you like a heavy malt bill in your IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 32 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity