Pacific Drift India Pale Ale
Pacific Drift pours a dark straw/copper color with a nice white head that sticks around for a bit. The aroma is simple and hoppy. It has nice carbonation and a thick and slightly creamy mouthfeel. The taste doesn't follow the aroma; it's very malty up front. The finish does have some piney hops and a good amount of bitterness, but it's not what you would expect from a quintessential West Coast IPA. Overall, this is a good sipper if you like a heavy malt bill in your IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity