Pacific at Sunset Amber Ale
Dark caramel in color and taste. Smooth and sweet, malty and ever so slightly hoppy but not bitter, this Amber Ale is easy to drink.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 38 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity