Outside Denali IPA
Outside Denali pours a semi-clear, amber gold with two fingers of foamy, off-white head. Aroma of ripe fruit, especially melon and citrus. Taste is hoppy, fresh and dank. We get a lot of melon, maybe cantaloupe and honeydew. But instead of the citrus from the aroma, we get an abundance of resinous pine. And even more melon. Malts are supportive and provide a mild caramel sweetness. Bitterness is above average with an astringent mouthfeel that becomes oily and slick for a nice mouthcoating. Finishes with both grapefruit bitterness and honey sweetness for a pleasant aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 46 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity