Outside Denali IPA
Outside Denali pours a semi-clear, amber gold with two fingers of foamy, off-white head. Aroma of ripe fruit, especially melon and citrus. Taste is hoppy, fresh and dank. We get a lot of melon, maybe cantaloupe and honeydew. But instead of the citrus from the aroma, we get an abundance of resinous pine. And even more melon. Malts are supportive and provide a mild caramel sweetness. Bitterness is above average with an astringent mouthfeel that becomes oily and slick for a nice mouthcoating. Finishes with both grapefruit bitterness and honey sweetness for a pleasant aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity