Outside Denali IPA
Outside Denali pours a semi-clear, amber gold with two fingers of foamy, off-white head. Aroma of ripe fruit, especially melon and citrus. Taste is hoppy, fresh and dank. We get a lot of melon, maybe cantaloupe and honeydew. But instead of the citrus from the aroma, we get an abundance of resinous pine. And even more melon. Malts are supportive and provide a mild caramel sweetness. Bitterness is above average with an astringent mouthfeel that becomes oily and slick for a nice mouthcoating. Finishes with both grapefruit bitterness and honey sweetness for a pleasant aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 44 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity