Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston
Blend no. 54 (Season 16/17) pours a pale amber color with one finger of white, bubbly head that dissipates pretty quickly to a thin film with just a bit of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma with plenty of sourness and oak barrel notes. Taste is fruity and zesty, with apricot, pear, grape, and orange all coming through. Touches of spice, including clove and peppercorn. The acidic sourness mellows out with each sip, and the mouthfeel becomes crisp and dry, with lots of carbonation. Grainy malts are supportive in the background, complemented by a light hop earthiness with a slight bitter kick in the finish. Overall, this has excellent depth of flavor and represents everything you want in a Geuze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 40 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap