Oude Geuze Cuvée Armand & Gaston
Blend no. 54 (Season 16/17) pours a pale amber color with one finger of white, bubbly head that dissipates pretty quickly to a thin film with just a bit of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma with plenty of sourness and oak barrel notes. Taste is fruity and zesty, with apricot, pear, grape, and orange all coming through. Touches of spice, including clove and peppercorn. The acidic sourness mellows out with each sip, and the mouthfeel becomes crisp and dry, with lots of carbonation. Grainy malts are supportive in the background, complemented by a light hop earthiness with a slight bitter kick in the finish. Overall, this has excellent depth of flavor and represents everything you want in a Geuze.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity