Blend no. 74 (Season 17/18) is a blend of three Lambics that are 1, 2 and 3 years old respectively. Color is non-transparent, orangish amber. White, bubbly head, one finger thick. Mild aroma that smells slightly tart with a bit of oak barrel. Exceptional taste: Bright, green apple and lemon flavors with a tart, acidic bite. Herbal and earthy with the perfect amount of funk. Mouthfeel is dry and effervescent. Really a unique treat to try this Belgian-ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 55 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity