Blend no. 74 (Season 17/18) is a blend of three Lambics that are 1, 2 and 3 years old respectively. Color is non-transparent, orangish amber. White, bubbly head, one finger thick. Mild aroma that smells slightly tart with a bit of oak barrel. Exceptional taste: Bright, green apple and lemon flavors with a tart, acidic bite. Herbal and earthy with the perfect amount of funk. Mouthfeel is dry and effervescent. Really a unique treat to try this Belgian-ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 12 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 22 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity