Otra Vez pours a light, yellow straw color with a thin, lasting head. You can taste the cactus and there's the right amount of both sweetness and tartness. It has an abundance of fruit flavors; it's briny but not too salty. Green apple, ripe melon, and plenty of grapefruit and lime citrus. Body is light with medium carbonation and a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this has the right combination of hidden sweetness amid mild tartness. This is a refreshing departure for the traditionally hop-centric brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 41 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity