Otra Vez pours a light, yellow straw color with a thin, lasting head. You can taste the cactus and there's the right amount of both sweetness and tartness. It has an abundance of fruit flavors; it's briny but not too salty. Green apple, ripe melon, and plenty of grapefruit and lime citrus. Body is light with medium carbonation and a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this has the right combination of hidden sweetness amid mild tartness. This is a refreshing departure for the traditionally hop-centric brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity