Otra Vez pours a light, yellow straw color with a thin, lasting head. You can taste the cactus and there's the right amount of both sweetness and tartness. It has an abundance of fruit flavors; it's briny but not too salty. Green apple, ripe melon, and plenty of grapefruit and lime citrus. Body is light with medium carbonation and a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this has the right combination of hidden sweetness amid mild tartness. This is a refreshing departure for the traditionally hop-centric brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 2. 8 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity