Otra Vez pours a light, yellow straw color with a thin, lasting head. You can taste the cactus and there's the right amount of both sweetness and tartness. It has an abundance of fruit flavors; it's briny but not too salty. Green apple, ripe melon, and plenty of grapefruit and lime citrus. Body is light with medium carbonation and a clean, crisp mouthfeel. Overall this has the right combination of hidden sweetness amid mild tartness. This is a refreshing departure for the traditionally hop-centric brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 24 minutes ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 55 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 57 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity