Oskar Blues IPA
Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Supajuice. 4 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Zwickel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Melrose IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity