Oskar Blues IPA
Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 38 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity