Oskar Blues IPA
Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 36 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity