Oskar Blues IPA
Oskar Blues IPA pours a super clear, golden color. The head is white, foamy, and two fingers thick with good retention and lacing. Dank aroma with lots of citrus and pine hop notes. Taste is West Coast style with moderate bitterness and upfront hop flavors of grapefruit, pine, and to a lesser extent tropical fruit. We even get some herbal spice flavors. Malts are bready with some mild caramel sweetness. Mouthfeel is crisp and clean and dry in the finish. Light bodied and very sessionable, perfect if you want an IPA while lounging poolside.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity