Orval Trappist Ale
Orval Trappist pours a golden-orange color with a substantial amount of head and a fruity smell with a bit of pumpkin aroma. Orval has more of a bready flavor and is fairly malty for a trappist ale. It is a lighter offering for the style and is definitely an easy-drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 16 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity