Orval Trappist Ale
Orval Trappist pours a golden-orange color with a substantial amount of head and a fruity smell with a bit of pumpkin aroma. Orval has more of a bready flavor and is fairly malty for a trappist ale. It is a lighter offering for the style and is definitely an easy-drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 22 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity