Orval Trappist Ale
Orval Trappist pours a golden-orange color with a substantial amount of head and a fruity smell with a bit of pumpkin aroma. Orval has more of a bready flavor and is fairly malty for a trappist ale. It is a lighter offering for the style and is definitely an easy-drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity