Or Xata was our most recent "Strange Brew" because it's different from almost every beer we've ever tried. On the pour, it's a cloudy, yellow orange color with a thin white head consisting of tons of tiny bubbles. It smells like cinnamon milk, basically horchata with alcohol. Creamy mouthfeel with just a bit of hops and malt. If not for the high carbonation, we'd wonder if this was even a beer at all. But it's extremely enjoyable, with cinnamon, rice, and dairy flavors much like the actual horchata. With perfect timing, this makes us think of a dessert beer, and one we'd love to bring to a holiday party to share with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 49 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity