Or Xata was our most recent "Strange Brew" because it's different from almost every beer we've ever tried. On the pour, it's a cloudy, yellow orange color with a thin white head consisting of tons of tiny bubbles. It smells like cinnamon milk, basically horchata with alcohol. Creamy mouthfeel with just a bit of hops and malt. If not for the high carbonation, we'd wonder if this was even a beer at all. But it's extremely enjoyable, with cinnamon, rice, and dairy flavors much like the actual horchata. With perfect timing, this makes us think of a dessert beer, and one we'd love to bring to a holiday party to share with friends and family.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 39 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity