Only Echoes Respond
Only Echoes Respond pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. The head is white, frothy, and about a finger thick. Hoppy aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is pure West Coast style IPA with a nice bitterness right off the bat. Lots of citrus and tropical fruit flavors and some resinous pine. Pale and caramel malt flavors that are supportive of the hops and create a bit of sweetness to balance out the grapefruit bitterness. Medium body, nicely carbonated. A solid IPA from Institution Ale Company!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 35 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil