On the Fly
Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with both tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get pineapple, mango, tangerine, and peach. There’s an unexpected bitterness that you don’t often see in the Hazy DIPA world. Well balanced, with a medium body with a fantastic moutheel. Soft and delicate, and at 8.1%, this goes down easy. Another high quality, delicious beer from Treehouse.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity