On Fleek pours a dark brown, basically black color, with a dark khaki colored head. That head is thick, creamy, and long lasting. Roasted aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste is just what we were hoping for, especially for a style that rarely is found in a can. Strong and intense with similar roasted flavors and dark malt from the aroma, along with more coffee, caramel, and molasses. Earthy and piney hops, even some citrus, but the hops play a supporting role here. Mouthfeel is creamy with sticky mouthcoating. A tad boozy, but at 13% that may be expected. Overall flavor is excellent. Or shall we say, on fleek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 30 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity