On Fleek pours a dark brown, basically black color, with a dark khaki colored head. That head is thick, creamy, and long lasting. Roasted aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste is just what we were hoping for, especially for a style that rarely is found in a can. Strong and intense with similar roasted flavors and dark malt from the aroma, along with more coffee, caramel, and molasses. Earthy and piney hops, even some citrus, but the hops play a supporting role here. Mouthfeel is creamy with sticky mouthcoating. A tad boozy, but at 13% that may be expected. Overall flavor is excellent. Or shall we say, on fleek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity