On Fleek pours a dark brown, basically black color, with a dark khaki colored head. That head is thick, creamy, and long lasting. Roasted aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste is just what we were hoping for, especially for a style that rarely is found in a can. Strong and intense with similar roasted flavors and dark malt from the aroma, along with more coffee, caramel, and molasses. Earthy and piney hops, even some citrus, but the hops play a supporting role here. Mouthfeel is creamy with sticky mouthcoating. A tad boozy, but at 13% that may be expected. Overall flavor is excellent. Or shall we say, on fleek.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 50 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity