Happy Father's Day! Oly pours a straw yellow color with one finger of white head that disappates into a film. The aroma is metallic with hints of corn and oats. The taste is that of barley malt with a touch of sweet corn and it is very carbonated. There is no noticable hops except for a slight bitterness that gives it a dry finish. This is very light bodied and it would be easy to drink several. Cases.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 30 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity