Happy Father's Day! Oly pours a straw yellow color with one finger of white head that disappates into a film. The aroma is metallic with hints of corn and oats. The taste is that of barley malt with a touch of sweet corn and it is very carbonated. There is no noticable hops except for a slight bitterness that gives it a dry finish. This is very light bodied and it would be easy to drink several. Cases.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity