Happy Father's Day! Oly pours a straw yellow color with one finger of white head that disappates into a film. The aroma is metallic with hints of corn and oats. The taste is that of barley malt with a touch of sweet corn and it is very carbonated. There is no noticable hops except for a slight bitterness that gives it a dry finish. This is very light bodied and it would be easy to drink several. Cases.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity