Happy Father's Day! Oly pours a straw yellow color with one finger of white head that disappates into a film. The aroma is metallic with hints of corn and oats. The taste is that of barley malt with a touch of sweet corn and it is very carbonated. There is no noticable hops except for a slight bitterness that gives it a dry finish. This is very light bodied and it would be easy to drink several. Cases.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 42 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity