Old Thumper is an English tasting ESB that has some similarities to a brown ale. It is a little sweet, lightly carbonated, and very smooth with a slightly smoky finish. The aftertaste is pleasant and lingers just long enough. If it was their intention to match the quality and flavor of well known pub beers, Shipyard has succeeded and then some.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity