Old Thumper is an English tasting ESB that has some similarities to a brown ale. It is a little sweet, lightly carbonated, and very smooth with a slightly smoky finish. The aftertaste is pleasant and lingers just long enough. If it was their intention to match the quality and flavor of well known pub beers, Shipyard has succeeded and then some.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 59 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity