Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015)
The 2015 release of the Barrel Aged Old Scallywag is a dark amber color with a small amount of white head and very little carbonation which is common for this style. This has a dark caramel malt base with some brandy flavors and a smooth, sweet vanilla finish. This has very little alcohol burn for a beer this strong and is smooth as silk.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 14 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity