Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015)
The 2015 release of the Barrel Aged Old Scallywag is a dark amber color with a small amount of white head and very little carbonation which is common for this style. This has a dark caramel malt base with some brandy flavors and a smooth, sweet vanilla finish. This has very little alcohol burn for a beer this strong and is smooth as silk.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 42 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity