Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015)
The 2015 release of the Barrel Aged Old Scallywag is a dark amber color with a small amount of white head and very little carbonation which is common for this style. This has a dark caramel malt base with some brandy flavors and a smooth, sweet vanilla finish. This has very little alcohol burn for a beer this strong and is smooth as silk.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity