Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015)
The 2015 release of the Barrel Aged Old Scallywag is a dark amber color with a small amount of white head and very little carbonation which is common for this style. This has a dark caramel malt base with some brandy flavors and a smooth, sweet vanilla finish. This has very little alcohol burn for a beer this strong and is smooth as silk.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Victory at Sea. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity