Old Scallywag - Oak Brandy Barrel Aged (2015)
The 2015 release of the Barrel Aged Old Scallywag is a dark amber color with a small amount of white head and very little carbonation which is common for this style. This has a dark caramel malt base with some brandy flavors and a smooth, sweet vanilla finish. This has very little alcohol burn for a beer this strong and is smooth as silk.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Truth. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity