Old Rasputin is as black as night with a burnt, roasted malt taste. Apparent flavors are dark coffee flavor with some subtle hints of mint and chocolate. It has a strong aftertaste and quite a bit of bite at 9% ABV. This beer is highly enjoyable for any stout connoisseur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity