Old Rasputin is as black as night with a burnt, roasted malt taste. Apparent flavors are dark coffee flavor with some subtle hints of mint and chocolate. It has a strong aftertaste and quite a bit of bite at 9% ABV. This beer is highly enjoyable for any stout connoisseur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Vanilla Sky. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity