Old Chub Scotch Ale
Old Chub is an easy to drink scotch ale loaded with flavors of oatmeal and baked malts. It has a dark cherry-wood color and a tan head. It is extremely malty, but teases you with hints of caramel, raisins and vanilla just to keep things interesting. Oskar Blues has managed to load a ton of flavor into this beer but managed to keep the mouthfeel on the lighter side compared to other scotch ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity