Old Chub Scotch Ale
Old Chub is an easy to drink scotch ale loaded with flavors of oatmeal and baked malts. It has a dark cherry-wood color and a tan head. It is extremely malty, but teases you with hints of caramel, raisins and vanilla just to keep things interesting. Oskar Blues has managed to load a ton of flavor into this beer but managed to keep the mouthfeel on the lighter side compared to other scotch ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 25 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity