Old Chub Scotch Ale
Old Chub is an easy to drink scotch ale loaded with flavors of oatmeal and baked malts. It has a dark cherry-wood color and a tan head. It is extremely malty, but teases you with hints of caramel, raisins and vanilla just to keep things interesting. Oskar Blues has managed to load a ton of flavor into this beer but managed to keep the mouthfeel on the lighter side compared to other scotch ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 43 minutes ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity