Old Chub Scotch Ale
Old Chub is an easy to drink scotch ale loaded with flavors of oatmeal and baked malts. It has a dark cherry-wood color and a tan head. It is extremely malty, but teases you with hints of caramel, raisins and vanilla just to keep things interesting. Oskar Blues has managed to load a ton of flavor into this beer but managed to keep the mouthfeel on the lighter side compared to other scotch ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Great White. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity