Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter
Oil Piers pours a dark brown, almost black color with a dark khaki colored head. There is a little cinnamon spice on the aroma, much like that of pumpkin pie. The flavors consist of dark roasted malts and some almond nuttiness. This is balanced by pumpkin fruit and a toasted coconut sweetness. This is actually a light bodied beer for how dark it is and remains easy drinking all the way to the last drop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity