Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter
Oil Piers pours a dark brown, almost black color with a dark khaki colored head. There is a little cinnamon spice on the aroma, much like that of pumpkin pie. The flavors consist of dark roasted malts and some almond nuttiness. This is balanced by pumpkin fruit and a toasted coconut sweetness. This is actually a light bodied beer for how dark it is and remains easy drinking all the way to the last drop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 40 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity