Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter
Oil Piers pours a dark brown, almost black color with a dark khaki colored head. There is a little cinnamon spice on the aroma, much like that of pumpkin pie. The flavors consist of dark roasted malts and some almond nuttiness. This is balanced by pumpkin fruit and a toasted coconut sweetness. This is actually a light bodied beer for how dark it is and remains easy drinking all the way to the last drop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 49 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity