Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter
Oil Piers pours a dark brown, almost black color with a dark khaki colored head. There is a little cinnamon spice on the aroma, much like that of pumpkin pie. The flavors consist of dark roasted malts and some almond nuttiness. This is balanced by pumpkin fruit and a toasted coconut sweetness. This is actually a light bodied beer for how dark it is and remains easy drinking all the way to the last drop.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity