Every once in a while you come across a beer that makes you stop dead in your tracks and say "wow!" Odell IPA is one of these beers that is the epitome of a well-balanced IPA. It pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a snow white head. It has an incredibly fresh hop aroma. It blends a juicy, citrus hop flavor with an equal amount of sweet graham cracker-like maltiness that smooths everything out. It has a creamy mouthfeel, very low bitterness, and no burn to speak of at 7%. A solid effort from Odell giving us an incredibly refreshing and drinkable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 25 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity