Every once in a while you come across a beer that makes you stop dead in your tracks and say "wow!" Odell IPA is one of these beers that is the epitome of a well-balanced IPA. It pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a snow white head. It has an incredibly fresh hop aroma. It blends a juicy, citrus hop flavor with an equal amount of sweet graham cracker-like maltiness that smooths everything out. It has a creamy mouthfeel, very low bitterness, and no burn to speak of at 7%. A solid effort from Odell giving us an incredibly refreshing and drinkable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity