Every once in a while you come across a beer that makes you stop dead in your tracks and say "wow!" Odell IPA is one of these beers that is the epitome of a well-balanced IPA. It pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a snow white head. It has an incredibly fresh hop aroma. It blends a juicy, citrus hop flavor with an equal amount of sweet graham cracker-like maltiness that smooths everything out. It has a creamy mouthfeel, very low bitterness, and no burn to speak of at 7%. A solid effort from Odell giving us an incredibly refreshing and drinkable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 33 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity