Every once in a while you come across a beer that makes you stop dead in your tracks and say "wow!" Odell IPA is one of these beers that is the epitome of a well-balanced IPA. It pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a snow white head. It has an incredibly fresh hop aroma. It blends a juicy, citrus hop flavor with an equal amount of sweet graham cracker-like maltiness that smooths everything out. It has a creamy mouthfeel, very low bitterness, and no burn to speak of at 7%. A solid effort from Odell giving us an incredibly refreshing and drinkable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 15 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity