Every once in a while you come across a beer that makes you stop dead in your tracks and say "wow!" Odell IPA is one of these beers that is the epitome of a well-balanced IPA. It pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color with a snow white head. It has an incredibly fresh hop aroma. It blends a juicy, citrus hop flavor with an equal amount of sweet graham cracker-like maltiness that smooths everything out. It has a creamy mouthfeel, very low bitterness, and no burn to speak of at 7%. A solid effort from Odell giving us an incredibly refreshing and drinkable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 7 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity