Ode etta Sahti
Color is dark amber with lots of reddish hues, and a thin, frothy head. Inviting aroma with farmhouse funk and a little bit of Brett. Wow - we were blown away by the taste. The Brett and funk are reduced in the taste, as the herbal and spice flavors take center stage. Juniper, sage, rosemary, and thyme are all detected. Huge, new oak barrel flavors. The malts come alive after a few sips with a strong rye spice. Hops are muted, but there is still a noticeable pine flavor. Medium body with a refreshing mouthfeel. Complex and unique - this is a new style for us and we're sure glad we got our hands on this Finnish-style beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 23 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity