Beautiful appearance, with a crystal clear, deep gold color. Two fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is extremely dank and aromatic. You can smell the intensity of the hops before taking your first sip. The taste has big, bold hop flavors with melon, pine, and berry. Lots of resin and dankness from start to finish. The malts are there too, with a bready, caramel sweetness that supports all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is slick, and some would say a tad boozy, but that's what makes this beer great. Strong and hoppy, fitting for an anniversary beer and one of the dankest DIPAs we've had in a long time. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 3 others added a rating for Saison Dupont. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity