Beautiful appearance, with a crystal clear, deep gold color. Two fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is extremely dank and aromatic. You can smell the intensity of the hops before taking your first sip. The taste has big, bold hop flavors with melon, pine, and berry. Lots of resin and dankness from start to finish. The malts are there too, with a bready, caramel sweetness that supports all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is slick, and some would say a tad boozy, but that’s what makes this beer great. Strong and hoppy, fitting for an anniversary beer and one of the dankest DIPAs we’ve had in a long time. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil