Beautiful appearance, with a crystal clear, deep gold color. Two fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is extremely dank and aromatic. You can smell the intensity of the hops before taking your first sip. The taste has big, bold hop flavors with melon, pine, and berry. Lots of resin and dankness from start to finish. The malts are there too, with a bready, caramel sweetness that supports all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is slick, and some would say a tad boozy, but that's what makes this beer great. Strong and hoppy, fitting for an anniversary beer and one of the dankest DIPAs we've had in a long time. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 47 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity