Beautiful appearance, with a crystal clear, deep gold color. Two fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is extremely dank and aromatic. You can smell the intensity of the hops before taking your first sip. The taste has big, bold hop flavors with melon, pine, and berry. Lots of resin and dankness from start to finish. The malts are there too, with a bready, caramel sweetness that supports all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is slick, and some would say a tad boozy, but that's what makes this beer great. Strong and hoppy, fitting for an anniversary beer and one of the dankest DIPAs we've had in a long time. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 16 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity