Beautiful appearance, with a crystal clear, deep gold color. Two fingers of white, bubbly head. Aroma is extremely dank and aromatic. You can smell the intensity of the hops before taking your first sip. The taste has big, bold hop flavors with melon, pine, and berry. Lots of resin and dankness from start to finish. The malts are there too, with a bready, caramel sweetness that supports all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is slick, and some would say a tad boozy, but that’s what makes this beer great. Strong and hoppy, fitting for an anniversary beer and one of the dankest DIPAs we’ve had in a long time. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 55 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap