Oak Aged Saison
The Brewery Lane Series Oak Aged Saison pours a clear amber with a healthy head that calms down to two fingers and laces nicely. Aroma is intense grape with a touch of honey. The taste is also intense starting with yeast and moving to grape juice, apple, some pear, very faint oak earthiness and a clove spiciness. The flavors work well together and there's a subtle sweetness that balances the estery yeast. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation is high. This isn't your normal Saison, it's intense and complex and delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity