Oak Aged Saison
The Brewery Lane Series Oak Aged Saison pours a clear amber with a healthy head that calms down to two fingers and laces nicely. Aroma is intense grape with a touch of honey. The taste is also intense starting with yeast and moving to grape juice, apple, some pear, very faint oak earthiness and a clove spiciness. The flavors work well together and there's a subtle sweetness that balances the estery yeast. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation is high. This isn't your normal Saison, it's intense and complex and delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 1 minute ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 48 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity