Oak Aged Saison
The Brewery Lane Series Oak Aged Saison pours a clear amber with a healthy head that calms down to two fingers and laces nicely. Aroma is intense grape with a touch of honey. The taste is also intense starting with yeast and moving to grape juice, apple, some pear, very faint oak earthiness and a clove spiciness. The flavors work well together and there's a subtle sweetness that balances the estery yeast. Mouthfeel is medium and carbonation is high. This isn't your normal Saison, it's intense and complex and delicious.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity