Oak Aged Highland Ale
This Limited Edition oak aged highland ale pours a bright but opaque light copper color with very little head with what's there diminishing very quickly. The aroma is whiskey forward with a sweet caramel that's a really pleasant combination. Up front is the whisky, with slightly smoky and woody tones that's balanced out well by a sweet and malty caramel. It's big feeling on the mouthfeel with mild carbonation that lends itself well to the whisky bite and honey sweetness. This beer is smooth, strong and sweet. It's complex and enjoyable enough that it would probably be great aged as well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 2 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity