Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter
Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity