Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter
Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 10 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 57 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity