Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter
Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 29 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Abbey Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Boom Sauce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity