Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter
Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 30 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity