Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter
Nukin Futz pours dark, dark brown with significant tan head. It gives off an aroma of roastiness and a little malt, with perhaps a tiny whiff of cocoa. It's a medium mouthfeel that's pretty creamy and very smooth. However, it doesn't quite live up to its name on taste; there's very little cocoa, and even less peanut butter. The predominant flavor is a nice toasty malt with molasses. All in all it's a solid beer and definitely pleasant to drink, just a little muted in regards to the flavors claimed on the label. If you approach it as a standard porter, you won't be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 15 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 52 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity