Color is hazy, golden yellow with some visible sediment floating around before it settles to the bottom. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is bright and hoppy, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with juicy, dank flavors like mango, pineapple, papaya, and grapefruit pith. On the back end, there's a peppery, bitter bite. Light to medium body, with a juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Aroma was the best part of this beer, but overall it's a solid Louisiana IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 17 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity