Color is hazy, golden yellow with some visible sediment floating around before it settles to the bottom. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is bright and hoppy, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with juicy, dank flavors like mango, pineapple, papaya, and grapefruit pith. On the back end, there's a peppery, bitter bite. Light to medium body, with a juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Aroma was the best part of this beer, but overall it's a solid Louisiana IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 40 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity