Color is hazy, golden yellow with some visible sediment floating around before it settles to the bottom. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is bright and hoppy, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with juicy, dank flavors like mango, pineapple, papaya, and grapefruit pith. On the back end, there's a peppery, bitter bite. Light to medium body, with a juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Aroma was the best part of this beer, but overall it's a solid Louisiana IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lupulin Lust DIPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity