Color is hazy, golden yellow with some visible sediment floating around before it settles to the bottom. About one finger of white, bubbly head. Aroma is bright and hoppy, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is similar, with juicy, dank flavors like mango, pineapple, papaya, and grapefruit pith. On the back end, there's a peppery, bitter bite. Light to medium body, with a juicy and refreshing mouthfeel. Aroma was the best part of this beer, but overall it's a solid Louisiana IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity