Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%
Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 23 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity