Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%
Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for A Tiny Beautiful Something. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity