Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%
Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity