Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%
Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 55 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity