Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%
Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 28 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity