Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%
Amazingly, this looks and tastes just like root beer. On the pour, it's a dark brown color with absolutely no head. Just like a soda, you'll find a fizzy, bubbly carbonation right off the bat. And there is almost no alcohol presence, yet this comes in at 5.9% ABV. As far as beer goes, this is definitely different. There are some spices on the initial taste, but sweetness on the finish, just like a classic root beer. If you like root beer, you'll really like this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 18 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity