Not Your BRO, DAWG
Brewed in collaboration with Staten Island's Flagship Brewing Company, Eagle Rock attempts to create a coast-neutral IPA with Not Your BRO, DAWG. And while this may lean a little more to the West, this beer is a successful melding of the East Coast malts and the West Coast hops. This beer punches you with tropical, fruity hops, initially, before transitioning into caramel malt flavors. It pours a copper color with very little carbonation, a thin white head, and a pungent bouquet of earthy and floral hop aromas. There is some mild sweetness on the aftertaste and then finishes crisp and clean. This is a solid beer from solid breweries from both coasts.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Saison Dupont. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity