Not Your BRO, DAWG
Brewed in collaboration with Staten Island's Flagship Brewing Company, Eagle Rock attempts to create a coast-neutral IPA with Not Your BRO, DAWG. And while this may lean a little more to the West, this beer is a successful melding of the East Coast malts and the West Coast hops. This beer punches you with tropical, fruity hops, initially, before transitioning into caramel malt flavors. It pours a copper color with very little carbonation, a thin white head, and a pungent bouquet of earthy and floral hop aromas. There is some mild sweetness on the aftertaste and then finishes crisp and clean. This is a solid beer from solid breweries from both coasts.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 16 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity