North High Milk Stout
Pours a thick black, with half a finger of tan head. The nose is roasty right up front, with milk chocolate wafting up. Initial sip is fantastic - there's a sweet creaminess of lactose paired with the bitter roastiness of coffee and chocolate. Caramel malt peeks through, and it's quite balanced at the finish. Lactose here really adds a nice creamy feel and thickness to the beer, and it's sweet and roasty at the same time. It ends pretty crisply, and leaves you ready for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 8 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 40 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity