North High Milk Stout
Pours a thick black, with half a finger of tan head. The nose is roasty right up front, with milk chocolate wafting up. Initial sip is fantastic - there's a sweet creaminess of lactose paired with the bitter roastiness of coffee and chocolate. Caramel malt peeks through, and it's quite balanced at the finish. Lactose here really adds a nice creamy feel and thickness to the beer, and it's sweet and roasty at the same time. It ends pretty crisply, and leaves you ready for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 50 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity