North High Milk Stout
Pours a thick black, with half a finger of tan head. The nose is roasty right up front, with milk chocolate wafting up. Initial sip is fantastic - there's a sweet creaminess of lactose paired with the bitter roastiness of coffee and chocolate. Caramel malt peeks through, and it's quite balanced at the finish. Lactose here really adds a nice creamy feel and thickness to the beer, and it's sweet and roasty at the same time. It ends pretty crisply, and leaves you ready for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 46 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity