North High Milk Stout
Pours a thick black, with half a finger of tan head. The nose is roasty right up front, with milk chocolate wafting up. Initial sip is fantastic - there's a sweet creaminess of lactose paired with the bitter roastiness of coffee and chocolate. Caramel malt peeks through, and it's quite balanced at the finish. Lactose here really adds a nice creamy feel and thickness to the beer, and it's sweet and roasty at the same time. It ends pretty crisply, and leaves you ready for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 1 minute ago
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 35 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity