North High Milk Stout
Pours a thick black, with half a finger of tan head. The nose is roasty right up front, with milk chocolate wafting up. Initial sip is fantastic - there's a sweet creaminess of lactose paired with the bitter roastiness of coffee and chocolate. Caramel malt peeks through, and it's quite balanced at the finish. Lactose here really adds a nice creamy feel and thickness to the beer, and it's sweet and roasty at the same time. It ends pretty crisply, and leaves you ready for more.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 41 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA