The Nognietnaar Huismus is a fruity, slightly burned American Brown Ale with notes of caramel, nut and coffee. The chestnut-colored beer has a full body, but is still (thanks to the fruity hop) wonderfully fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity