The Nognietnaar Huismus is a fruity, slightly burned American Brown Ale with notes of caramel, nut and coffee. The chestnut-colored beer has a full body, but is still (thanks to the fruity hop) wonderfully fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 30 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity