The Nognietnaar Huismus is a fruity, slightly burned American Brown Ale with notes of caramel, nut and coffee. The chestnut-colored beer has a full body, but is still (thanks to the fruity hop) wonderfully fresh.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity