Noel 2017 pours a kind of murky sepia color with almost zero head. The aroma is interesting with notes of dark fruit, red wine, and molasses. First sip is surprising; there's an almost there sour funk but it never gets sour. Fig, molasses, cola, and red grapes are the dominant flavors. The carbonation is really low, almost flat, which doesn't help deliver the complex taste. There isn't much Belgian yeast or booze we were expecting to experience for a Belgian quad. It's smooth and subtle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 25 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity