Noel 2017 pours a kind of murky sepia color with almost zero head. The aroma is interesting with notes of dark fruit, red wine, and molasses. First sip is surprising; there's an almost there sour funk but it never gets sour. Fig, molasses, cola, and red grapes are the dominant flavors. The carbonation is really low, almost flat, which doesn't help deliver the complex taste. There isn't much Belgian yeast or booze we were expecting to experience for a Belgian quad. It's smooth and subtle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 46 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity