Noel 2017 pours a kind of murky sepia color with almost zero head. The aroma is interesting with notes of dark fruit, red wine, and molasses. First sip is surprising; there's an almost there sour funk but it never gets sour. Fig, molasses, cola, and red grapes are the dominant flavors. The carbonation is really low, almost flat, which doesn't help deliver the complex taste. There isn't much Belgian yeast or booze we were expecting to experience for a Belgian quad. It's smooth and subtle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 29 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Death From Above. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity