Noche Dulce pours a dark brownish black color with a thick, tan colored head. It has many robust flavors, but the Mexican vanilla is an ingredient that we really enjoy in this beer. Complemented by burnt malts, chocolate, cocoa, and coffee, the vanilla offers some upfront sweetness that balances out the traditional porter flavors. It has fairly low carbonation with a smooth and sticky mouthfeel. Props to Borderlands Brewing Co. for a unique and tasty vanilla porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 1000 IBU. 33 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity