Noche Dulce pours a dark brownish black color with a thick, tan colored head. It has many robust flavors, but the Mexican vanilla is an ingredient that we really enjoy in this beer. Complemented by burnt malts, chocolate, cocoa, and coffee, the vanilla offers some upfront sweetness that balances out the traditional porter flavors. It has fairly low carbonation with a smooth and sticky mouthfeel. Props to Borderlands Brewing Co. for a unique and tasty vanilla porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity