Noche Dulce pours a dark brownish black color with a thick, tan colored head. It has many robust flavors, but the Mexican vanilla is an ingredient that we really enjoy in this beer. Complemented by burnt malts, chocolate, cocoa, and coffee, the vanilla offers some upfront sweetness that balances out the traditional porter flavors. It has fairly low carbonation with a smooth and sticky mouthfeel. Props to Borderlands Brewing Co. for a unique and tasty vanilla porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 17 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity