Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity