Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 10 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity