Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity