Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 49 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 5 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity