Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 11 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity