Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 15 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 42 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for InvEster. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity