Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Noble King pours a deep gold color with a non-transparent haze. Head is one finger thick, white, and soapy. Aroma is amazing with lots of funk and Brett yeast. Taste is hop-forward for a Farmhouse Ale with a welcomed amount of bitterness along with floral and grassy hop notes. Some acidic lemon citrus that is just slightly sour, but complemented by a white pepper spice. Super dry mouthfeel with medium to high carbonation that finishes crisp and refreshing. This is the 21st batch of Noble King; clearly they have something great going on here. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity