No Resolutions pours a slightly hazy orange color with a medium foamy white head. The aroma is a classic IPA smell with citrus and pine hops up front with mild caramel malts in the background. The flavor is very well balanced between malt and hop. Being from the east coast, expectations are met with a strong bready malt base and a hop profile consisting mainly of pine. Some citrus bitterness comes through on the aftertaste giving it a definitive IPA quality. At 7.6% ABV, it manages to avoid being too heavy and maintains a medium body and mouthfeel with an overall inviting flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 46 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stellar Fawn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity