No Resolutions pours a slightly hazy orange color with a medium foamy white head. The aroma is a classic IPA smell with citrus and pine hops up front with mild caramel malts in the background. The flavor is very well balanced between malt and hop. Being from the east coast, expectations are met with a strong bready malt base and a hop profile consisting mainly of pine. Some citrus bitterness comes through on the aftertaste giving it a definitive IPA quality. At 7.6% ABV, it manages to avoid being too heavy and maintains a medium body and mouthfeel with an overall inviting flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 32 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity