No Resolutions pours a slightly hazy orange color with a medium foamy white head. The aroma is a classic IPA smell with citrus and pine hops up front with mild caramel malts in the background. The flavor is very well balanced between malt and hop. Being from the east coast, expectations are met with a strong bready malt base and a hop profile consisting mainly of pine. Some citrus bitterness comes through on the aftertaste giving it a definitive IPA quality. At 7.6% ABV, it manages to avoid being too heavy and maintains a medium body and mouthfeel with an overall inviting flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 54 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity