No Resolutions pours a slightly hazy orange color with a medium foamy white head. The aroma is a classic IPA smell with citrus and pine hops up front with mild caramel malts in the background. The flavor is very well balanced between malt and hop. Being from the east coast, expectations are met with a strong bready malt base and a hop profile consisting mainly of pine. Some citrus bitterness comes through on the aftertaste giving it a definitive IPA quality. At 7.6% ABV, it manages to avoid being too heavy and maintains a medium body and mouthfeel with an overall inviting flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity