Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don’t let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can’t believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity