Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don’t let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can’t believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 58 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity