Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don't let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can't believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 16 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity