Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don’t let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can’t believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity