Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don't let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can't believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity