Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don't let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can't believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 27 minutes ago
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity