Color is dark brown or even black with a slim, tan-colored head. Some oily lacy is left on the glass. Aroma of dark malt and coffee. Taste has a campfire like flavor with roasted malt, bold coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, lactose, and a medium pepper spice. Strong flavors that don’t let you forget how full bodied this beer is. Hops are earthy and piney, but they take backstage to the intense burnt malt flavors. Mouthfeel is slick and warming. Can’t believe this is only 5.1%. Complex and enjoyable, even with the low ABV, this is one that you want to get your hands on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity