This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity