This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Streaker. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show