This one-of-a-kind stout was brewed with yeast that survived a rocket trip into outer space and back! In color, this beer is almost as black as outer space itself. It has a very unique smell with a fair amount of hazelnut flavor and some cocoa nib notes. The aftertaste is sweet and delicious. What would have been a success purely as a space gimmick ended up as a stellar beer based purely on its taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 59 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity