New Money IPA pours a hazy, light yellowish gold color. Head is white, fizzy, and disappears quickly. Citrus dominated aroma. The taste is very well balanced. First with malt flavors of wheat and oat. Then come the hops, with both citrus and pine flavors. There is touch of tropical fruit, especially on the back end. Light body with a dry, juicy mouthfeel. Finishes with some grapefruit notes that leave you looking for another can!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 minute ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity