New Money IPA pours a hazy, light yellowish gold color. Head is white, fizzy, and disappears quickly. Citrus dominated aroma. The taste is very well balanced. First with malt flavors of wheat and oat. Then come the hops, with both citrus and pine flavors. There is touch of tropical fruit, especially on the back end. Light body with a dry, juicy mouthfeel. Finishes with some grapefruit notes that leave you looking for another can!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 8 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity