New Money IPA pours a hazy, light yellowish gold color. Head is white, fizzy, and disappears quickly. Citrus dominated aroma. The taste is very well balanced. First with malt flavors of wheat and oat. Then come the hops, with both citrus and pine flavors. There is touch of tropical fruit, especially on the back end. Light body with a dry, juicy mouthfeel. Finishes with some grapefruit notes that leave you looking for another can!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity